1. Trout, carp and, barracuda are names of what?
2. Which of the following is not a metal?
3. What is the next number in the following sequence– 7, 14, 21, 28?
4. Which planet is known as the Red Planet?
5. Which two parts of the body continue to grow for your entire life?
6. Which is the largest plateau in the world?
7. In which ocean did the famous Titanic sink in 1912?
8. Place these shapes in order of how many sides they have—square, triangle, octagon, and hexagon?
9. Which is the tallest mountain in the world?
10. How many consonants are there in the English alphabet?
TeachYou.in is an online platform which
connects the education seekers with education providers.