Abhinav Bharti High School

Abhinav Bharati Bal Mandir was established on 20th August ,1945 as the first Montessori House of children in Calcutta at the time by the untiring efforts of Late Gyanwati Lath.

In 1989 it was upgraded to a secondary  School upto class X.

Senior Secondary dept was introduced in 1993 with Science , Commerce and Humanities.

The school was affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).

Specialties

  • CBSE

Location

Pretoria Street, Near Nightingale Hospital, Kolkata