Bombay Scottish School

The formation of Bombay Scottish School began in 1847 when the Scottish Christian missionaries established the ‘Scottish Female Orphanage’ at Byculla, for benefit of the daughters of Presbyterian soldiers and Indian Navy Seamen. The success of this first institution led to the establishment of the ‘Orphanage for the Sons of Presbyterians’ in 1856. These two humble institutions were united in 1859 under the name of the ‘Bombay Presbyterian Male and Female Orphanage’. The name was changed in 1863 to the ‘Bombay Scottish Orphanage’.

Specialties

  • ICSE

Location

Veer Savarkar Marg, Mumbai