Daulatbhai Trivedi Law College
Daulatbhai Trivedi Law College was established in the year 1966 as a public charitable trust registered under the Bombay Public Trust Act, 1950 by Vidyabhavan Trust.
Formerly known as Navgujarat Law College it is now known as Daulatbhai Trivedi Law College subsequent to its renaming performed by the Hon’ble Justice A.H.Ahmedi, Chief Justice of The Supreme Court of India, on Sunday 22 January 1995.
The Law College has its building with full infrastructure –Staff room, Moot Court Room and computer equipped library with Legal Journals and Law Reports including various magazines. As faculty we have leading Advocates from High Court of Gujarat, Civil Court and the Criminal Courts of Ahmedabad, who impart practical knowledge to young aspiring lawyers.
Login To Write A Review.
AshramRoad, , Ahmedabad