TN Plus 2 Result 2020: Date and time confirmed, check here

TN Plus 2 Result 2020: Date and time confirmed, check here

The Tamil Nadu Plus 2 results will be announced soon on its official website. According to sources, the TN Plus 2 result will be announced either on July 6 or July 7 on the official website only. The evaluation of answer sheets has also been completed and soon the results will be declared. The TN Higher Secondary or +2 results will be released online at tnresults.nic.in, dge1.tn.nic.in and dge2.tn.nic.in.

Students would be awarded marks based on internal assessment. 80 per cent marks would be based on students’ performance in quarterly and half-yearly exams and the remaining 20 per cent shall depend on their attendances.

leave your comment


Your email address will not be published.